Don't have a careers page and need to post a job? Post your job directly to your job board.
A few things to know before you post:
- All jobs expire after 60 days
- You can renew, edit, or delete jobs at any time
- If your company is associated with multiple networks, any job you post will be listed on all job boards
- Job postings are FREE
- New companies can take up to 24 hours to be posted to your job board
- Jobs can take 5-7 days to be posted from when they are first added (our team manually configures the careers page of all new companies)
Step 1: Log in the Admin Portal
Log in to the admin portal via https://www.getro.com/app/login
If you have lost access, you may reset your password here.
Step 2: Navigate to the company profile
If you are a company admin, you will find your company profile on the left hand side of the Admin Portal.
If you are a network admin acting on behalf of a company, first search for the companies on your Companies page, then select the company profile:
Step 3: Post a job in the Open Jobs section
Navigate to the Open Jobs section of the company profile and select Post Job to manually add your open jobs to the job board.
Step 4: Complete job posting
The fields are typical of a standard job posting. That being said, we encourage you to complete every field to maximize discoverability. When you consider what to add in the description, share why your company is unique and why this particular opportunity could be a fabulous career move for the right person. Avoid the laundry list of skills and accolades.
Step 5: Post your job!
Once you've inputted all job information, click save to automatically post your job.
Step 6: Manage your job posting
After posting, you can open the menu of a specific job posting to share, view, edit, renew, or remove.