GetroNetwork's mission is to connect people to job opportunities. Exceptional talent is keen to be introduced directly to hiring companies to find their dream job. Getro connects hiring companies and professionals via introduction requests made either from professionals to companies or from companies to professionals.
As your network of talent grows, you want to make sure hiring managers are prepared to receive talent coming their way. See How to prepare companies to receive introduction requests
If your companies do not have a designated Company Admin registered to receive these introductions, we will proactively inform the Network Admin over email.
As a Network Admin, you can help companies receive introduction requests faster by visiting your Inbox at the top right-hand corner of your Admin Portal.
How to facilitate introduction requests from Verified talent to your companies
- Log in to your Getro Admin Portal
- Click the Inbox icon at the top right-hand corner of your Admin Portal
- Review the list of introduction requests made by talent members that need the review of a Network Admin before getting to their destination.
These introduction requests need review for one of two reasons:
- The company has no designated Company Admins to receive the introduction requested by professionals
- The company may have a designated Admin, but you have setup your network to require Network Admins to review all introduction requests before they are sent to Company Admins. We call this the Gatekeeper function.
Companies with no designated Company Admins
Introduction requests listed in the "Out of network" section are for companies that have not designated someone to receive introduction requests.
As a Network Admin, you can invite a contact at this company to become a Company Admin, so they can receive the professional' introduction request sent to them.
- Click Add point of contact and suggest intro and enter the name and email address for a company contact.
- Getro will send an email to invite that person to be a Company Admin.
- When the company contact accepts that invitation, the introduction request will be sent to that Company Admin, as well as future introduction requests sent to that company.
Each Company Admin can invite other people from their company to be Company Admins as well so they can tag team at reviewing the introduction requests from professionals
Network Admins are acting as Gatekeepers
The "In Network" section only exists if, during your onboarding with Getro, you have opted for all Network Admins to act as gatekeeper for all introductions. Being a gatekeeper gives you a chance to review the introduction requests made by professionals before they are sent to companies.
In this section you can review each talent member requesting an introduction and make the intro to the company hiring managers.
- Click "Make Intro" to approve the introduction request.
- Getro will send the introduction request email to the Company Admin.