Your network of jobs is unique like a ❄️, so we want to give you plenty of options to configure the look and feel of your Getro job board!
When you are new to Getro, your Customer Success Manager will help you make decisions about the configuration options available to you.
Good to know!
Many of these options can be implemented post set-up. If you have questions about any of these, please chat with us on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job board preferences
- Job Board URL - Define the web address where job seekers will find your opportunities
- Tabs Order - Decide what your job seekers see first when they land on your job board
- Counts Placement - Display the counts of companies and jobs in one of two different places on your job board; or, hide that information completely.
- Filters - Get to know the standard GetroJobs filters, and how you can create custom filters to help your job seekers navigate your opportunities.
- Explore Companies Sort Order - Showcase the companies on your board alphabetically or based on how many open jobs are available.
- Job Rules - Curate which jobs are visible on your job board based on job location or job title keyword(s)
Job board design options
- Standard Design - Choose from some standard options for customization to add your brand to your job board.
- Advanced Design - Let our design team match your website header and footer navigation to your job board.