Your network of jobs is unique like a ❄️, so we want to give you plenty of options to customize the look and feel of your Getro job board!
When you are new to Getro, your Customer Success Manager will help you make decisions about the configuration options available to you.
Many of these options can be implemented post set-up. If you have questions about any of these, please chat us on the website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Board Preferences
- Job Board URL - Define the web address where Job Seekers will find your opportunities
- Tabs Order - Decide what your Job Seekers see first when they land on your job board
- Counts Placement - Display the counts of companies and jobs in one of two different places on your job board; or, hide that information completely.
- Filters - Get to know the standard GetroJobs filters, and how you can create custom filters to help your job seekers navigate your opportunities.
- Explore Companies Sort Order - Showcase the companies on your board alphabetically or based on how many open jobs are available.
Job Board Design Preferences
- Standard Design - Choose from some standard options for customization to add your brand to your job board.
- Advanced Design - Let our design team match your website header and footer navigation to your job board.
- Self-Design (Getro API) - Keen to have a completely custom experience? Use our API endpoints to pull in job board data to your own front-end designed by your team.