- Filter Searches by status: On your main match screen, you will notice a dropdown filter.
- Managing Search Statuses: Change the status of the Search from the Matches page (three dot menu) or the specific Search page (Actions).
- Clarifying Search Statuses: Searches can be classified into three statuses:
- Open: Current searches that you're actively working on.
- Completed: Searches that have reached their conclusion. You can tell us if you played a big or small role, or if you're not sure.
- Archived: Pause searches that are no longer a priority. These won’t get new matches.
- Delete a search that was mistakenly made to reduce noise.
- What You Can Do:
- Change an "Open" search to 'Completed' or 'Archived'.
- Reopen an 'Archived' or 'Completed' search.
- 'Archive' a search you might have added by mistake.
Benefits of Using This Feature
- Enhanced Control: Manage your searches more effectively by categorizing them based on their current status.
- Reduce noise: Archiving/Completing searches ensures that you don’t receive irrelevant matches for roles you are no longer prioritizing.
- Error Correction: Ability to delete searches that were mistakenly created, ensures cleaner and more accurate data.
- Efficient Tracking: By marking the level of your involvement in completed searches, you can have a clearer overview of your contributions and outcomes.
- Deleting a search gets rid of its data for good. Only delete if you're sure.
- 'Archived' searches can be made 'Open/Active' again. New matches will be generated accordingly.
- Try not to remove searches you've worked on. Instead, label them as 'Completed' or 'Archived' to better track your outcomes. .