There are many people who make up your network and they all play different roles. As a network admin, it is important you know who plays what role so that you can effectively manage responsibilities and communicate relevant information.
To gain visibility into your network rolodex, you can export a full list of all network admins, company admins, ambassadors, and talent members associated with your network.
Why is this helpful?
Export the full list of members in your network in order to:
- Be aware of who has access and shared responsibility of managing information on your job board (network admins and company admins); who can invite people to the network (ambassadors); and who has opted into using the network to discover new job opportunities (talent members).
- Get a comprehensive contact list of all current members to inform them of new initiatives or give important updates.
- Identify what companies are currently not claimed on your job board by a company admin so you can send target communications to get those companies involved.
Learn how to export a list of all GetroNetwork members:
- Navigate to the Settings page
Only network admins can access this page. You will see it on the left side of your admin portal.
- Click Export member list. This will trigger an email to you that will include the export.
It may take a few minutes until you see it in your email inbox.
- Download the attachment from the email you receive, which will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Your export will be attached as a CSV file.
Click through the demo below to learn!
Watch the demo below to learn!
The user information for every user type is not the same, and there are many more fields that pertain to company admins (e.g. Companyname; Company domain; etc.). Filter or Sort by Admin Type to group all common information together.