You may already have standard practices for sharing open positions at your network companies, but here are a few more ideas. Some of the best referrals are weak ties or friends-of-friends.
Making sure that it's easy for people to send a link to someone they know is a great way to invite serendipity and find some really fantastic people for your portfolio companies.
- Create a job board launch announcement to share with your network
- Put a link in the email signatures for everyone in your organization
- Link to the job board in social media and blogs
- Share with university contacts & partners to share with students
- Print the job board URL on business cards to hand out at events
- Share featured open jobs weekly via social media
Learn more here.
Below are some examples from a current customer, Launch Tennessee.