While supporting your network with hiring, your job board is a key asset in making hiring needs visible, but have you ever wondered:
- “How many people are visiting my job board?”
- “What jobs or companies are visited the most?”
- “What types of jobs are companies in my network hiring for?”
The Analytics page in the admin portal provides all of the answers to these frequently asked questions.
How is this helpful?
- You get a much better overall understanding of how your job board is performing..
- You can make solid, data-driven decisions faster and easier.
- You can prove the success and viability of your organization to stakeholders and investors.
- You will have powerful insight into the marketing channels that are bringing the majority of applicants or employers to your job board.
What can I do within the analytics page?
- See metrics related to jobs' and companies’ performance
- Select between trending data and detailed reports
- Customize the timeframe and interval of the metrics you are viewing
- Download raw data for your own analysis
Log in to the Admin Portal to view the Analytics page
- Log in to the Admin Portal via https://www.getro.com/app/login
- If you have lost access, you may reset your password here.
- Once you have logged into the admin portal, on the left, select Analytics.
- You now are able to view your job board analytics. Yay!
Navigating the Analytics page
Your Analytics page consists of your report configuration options and a report view. The report view will display your data in either Trending Report View or Detailed Report View depending on your selections.
- Configure Report - Customize the analytics report to view and analyze the data according to your needs. You can filter report data, change which metric is presented, select a timeframe, and choose the interval in which the data will be displayed.
- Metric: This dropdown list consists of all metric report data including Unique Visitors, Company Profile Views, Jobs Click, and New Jobs and several other valuable options. For specific definitions of each metric, view the Glossary.
- Timeframe - This option will allow you to select a preset (e.g. Last 7 days) or define your own (e.g. Jan 2-10 in calendar view) window of time to view the data of your selected metric. For example; if you select the timeframe, "Last 60 Days", you will see data from the last 2 months.
- Interval - The interval is how data is grouped within a timeframe. When you are viewing trending metrics you can adjust the interval of your report. This allows you to choose whether you want to see change over time on daily, weekly, or monthly basis For example;. If you select a timeframe of “Last 60 Days” and then select, “Daily” interval; there will be 60 data points. If you select, “Weekly” interval there will be 8 data points. Lastly, If you select, “Monthly” interval, there will be 2 data points.
Note: This can only be set for the trending report view metric (not detailed reports).
Export your Analytics Report
You can export your report's raw data to a CSV file that can be used to manipulate information in a spreadsheet program, like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- To export your report, click the Download button in the top right corner of your report view within the Admin Portal.
The report will be sent to the email address in your administrator profile. Note that when exporting a report, completion times may vary based on the amount of data on the report. If you have not received your report in a timely manner, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.