If you are anything like us, you probably have 20+ browser tabs open at this very moment, plus at least two favorite bookmark tools that you use to save different links for later access. No shame! We're all busy, we all do it.
Being able to quickly access Getro can be easier than clicking through your open browser tabs or searching your bookmarks by creating a desktop app from a browser window. If you use Google Chrome, this can be done in just a few clicks:
- Go to https://www.getro.com/app/login (this is the main login page)
- Click on the 3 vertical dots in the top right area of your chrome browser
- Go to “More Tools," then click “Create Shortcut”
- A box will appear at the top of the browser window where you can rename the app. Make sure you check "open as a window
- Now, the app will appear in your app bar (on a Mac) or app folder and you can "pin" it to always be quickly available to you there!