GetroConnect allows you to invite your team members to join and import Contacts into your network. Here's how to invite your team members:
- Click on the "Settings" link located under the network logo in the top left corner of your admin portal.
- From the Settings page, click on the "Admins" tab where you'll see the option to "Invite" a new admin.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to invite.
- Click on the "Invite admin" button to send the invitation.
The person you invited will receive an email with instructions on how to set up their Getro account and import their contacts into your network.
You can Resend invitations if team members need a nudge to sign up.
Removing Team Members from GetroConnect:
To remove team members from your Getro team, follow these steps:
- Click on the "X" next to the team member you'd like to remove.
- Confirm that you want to remove the team member from Getro.
Benefits of Inviting Team Members to GetroConnect:
Inviting team members to GetroConnect can provide the following benefits:
- Centralized contact management: Seamlessly integrate contacts from various sources into a single, comprehensive database for a unified view of the firm's professional network.
- Time-saving & efficiency: Empower your team to autonomously manage the shared database, freeing up time for strategic tasks that bolster portfolio company growth.
- Enhanced decision-making: Leverage a complete, shared professional network to efficiently identify potential partners, investors, and resources for your portfolio companies.
- You can invite an unlimited number of team members to GetroConnect at no extra cost.
- Team members can also easily import contacts from sources such as LinkedIn, CSV files, and one by one.
- Team members invited will also have network admin access (including Jobs, Companies, and Analytics pages)