GetroJobs displays company information such as description, location, date founded, and social profiles for each of your individual companies. As your network grows, keeping up with changes in company information may be best delegated to someone at each company.
Adding a company admin
- Log in to your account and navigate to the Companies page.
- From the Companies page, select the company for which you want to invite an admin.
- Scroll down to the Company admins section and click Invite Admin.
- We'll ask for their first name, last name, and their employee email. Fill out all fields and click Invite company admin.
- The company contact you invited will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with a few short steps to set up their account.
Company admin onboarding
By clicking the link in their invitation email, the company contact will be prompted to take 5 onboarding steps:
- Enter their account information (name, password, email).
- Edit the information featured on the company profile live on the job board. Getro sources this information initially from what the company has available on the internet. Company profile information can be enhanced at any time from the admin portal.
- Edit or add social media profiles to the company profile.
- Edit the job source from which Getro currently extracts jobs. If a company does not have a job source, you can keep this field blank and post a job directly from the admin portal.
- Optionally invite more contacts from the company to be company admins as well.
If the company already has a company admin, the contact will be listed in this field as
If there are company contacts who have been invited to be company admin but have not yet finished this sign-up process, they will be listed as "Pending".
What access does the company admin have?
- Editing their company profile information, including their job source.
- Posting and managing jobs on their company's behalf.
If you're using GetroNetwork, they will be able to request introductions to visible talent profiles!
What access does the company admin NOT have?
- They will not be able to view or edit any other company profile in your network.
- They will not be able to view or download analytics for their company or other companies in your network.
- They will not be able to remove their own company from your network.