Did your firm just add a new company to your portfolio? Did a new business just become a member of your organization? Quickly get them added to your network by following the steps below.
Only Network Administrators are able to add companies to networks. If you'd like to add Network Administrators, contact us at email@example.com.
- Log in to your account, and make sure that you're on the Companies Page. (Check the page navigation links on the left-hand side of the page to be sure.)
- Click Add Company. You can find this button located on the Companies page.
- Enter the company website. We will use this website to build a company profile, so it's important that this be the accurate URL for this company.
- Add a company careers page. Having the company careers page will allow Getro to start configuring our system to fetch jobs from this company's careers page. It will take up to 7 business days for jobs to show the first time around.
If the company does not have a careers page (or one that you know of), they can still be a part of your job board. Once the company is created, you or a company administrator will be able to post jobs manually.
Click here to learn more about how often jobs update on your job board, depending on the careers page used.
- Add Company Admins: Want to allow the company to manage its own information? Invite someone within the company as a Company Admin so they have control over the following details:
- social media links
- careers page
- job postings
You only need to invite one contact at the company, they will have the opportunity to invite as many of their colleagues as they'd like. Learn more about this role.
Note to GetroNetwork users: they will be able to search and request introductions to all public members of your network.
- Boom! This new company is up and running! Search your new company to see the added profile once you are done.
Good to know!
Do you need to add multiple companies in bulk? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out.