Companies often want to be involved in helping to promote their jobs on your job board or connecting with talent in your talent network. You can invite company admins individually from your admin portal, but you can also allow them to claim their own profile directly from your job board.
Here's how it works:
- A company team member interested in helping you manage their profile or job source or interested in finding talent in your talent network would go to your job board and search for their company profile on the Explore companies tab.
- By clicking "Claim your profile now" they will be directed to create a profile to be a company admin.
- As long as they have a company email address that matches the company website domain on your job board, they will be able to self-claim their company admin profile!
After they create their profile and have claimed their company, they will be able to:
- Edit the general information for their company profile
- Edit their job source from which we're extracting jobs
- Post a job directly to your job board
- If you are a GetroNetwork customer, they will also be able to browse talent, request introductions and view or subscribe to your talent lists.