How it works:
The feature allows you to filter your database of Contacts to identify the most relevant people in your network based on any given opportunity for their portfolio companies. The filter modal includes a range of options, such as current job title, past job title, skills, current company, past company, current location, total years of experience, and number of years at the current company. The filters also allow users to search by Contact of, tags, and Talent Network sign-up.
Benefits of using filters:
- Finding potential candidate leads: filters are primarily used to surface potential candidate leads. With the ability to search by job title, skills, and past company, users can quickly identify potential candidates who may be a good fit for their portfolio companies.
- Identifying mentors/advisors or GTM leads: You can also use filters to identify mentors and advisors who have specific experience. or potential GTM leads based on the specific companies a po and can help their portfolio companies with go-to-market introductions.
- Customized search: With a range of filters available, users can customize their search to find the most relevant candidates based on their specific needs.
- Efficient search: filters allows users to efficiently search for candidates without having to manually sift through their entire database of contacts.
Here are some examples of how to use filters:
- Finding candidates for job openings: Use filters to search for potential candidates who are a good fit for open job positions based on specific criteria. For example, users can search by job title, skills, or past company to identify candidates with relevant experience.
- Identifying mentors and advisors: Use filters to find mentors and advisors who can help your portfolio companies by using keyword search and job titles to hone in on their areas of expertise.
- Identifying potential go-to-market leads: Search for Contacts who currently or previously have worked at specific companies to figure out if your firm knows someone who matches the buyer persona of one of your portfolio companies.
- Keywords: Use keywords for broad stroke searches, such as advisor, board member, or mentor. Or to find specific names.
- General filter options: You can search by all the values that are on the complete professional profile of you contacts, including current job title, past job title, skills, current company, past company, current location, total years of experience, and number of years at the current company.
- Network-specific filter options: The filters also include unique to your network, such as Contact of, Tags, and Talent network sign-up.