There are times when you might need to post a job that isn't included on a company's job source, or perhaps you don't have a job source yet. Whatever the case, you can post a job directly to your job board from your Getro admin portal.
A few things to know before you post:
- All posted jobs expire after 30 days
- You can renew, edit, or delete posted jobs at any time
- If your company is associated with multiple networks, any job you post will be listed on all job boards
- Job postings are free
How to post a job from your admin portal:
- Log in to the admin portal and navigate to the company profile
If you are a company admin, you will find your company profile on the left-hand side of the admin portal.
If you are a network admin acting on behalf of a company, first search for the companies on your Companies page, then select the company profile:
- Navigate to the Jobs section of the company profile and click the Post job button
- Complete the Post a job form
The fields are typical of a standard job posting. That being said, we encourage you to complete every field to maximize discoverability. When you consider what to add in the description, share why your company is unique and why this particular opportunity could be a fabulous career move for the right person. You can link to a more extensive job description under 'How to apply' ('Link to website' option)
- Once you've entered all job information, click Save to post your job!
- After saving the job posting, you can click the three-dot menu of a specific job to share, view, edit, renew, or delete the post from your job board.