GetroNetwork's mission is to connect people to job opportunities. Exceptional talent is keen to be introduced directly to hiring companies to find their dream job. Getro connects hiring companies and professionals via introduction requests made either from professionals to companies or from companies to professionals.
As your network of talent grows, you want to make sure hiring managers are prepared to receive talent coming their way. See How to invite company admins.
If your companies do not have a designated company admin registered to receive these introductions, we will proactively inform the network admin via email.
As a network admin, you can help companies receive introduction requests more quickly by visiting your inbox at the top right-hand corner of your admin portal. Network admins will also be notified about these intro requests via email.
Learn how to facilitate introduction requests from trusted talent to your companies
- Log in to your Getro admin portal
- Click the Inbox icon at the top right-hand corner of your admin portal
- Review the list of introduction requests made by talent members that require the review of a network admin before getting to their destination.
These introduction requests need review for one of two reasons:
- The company has no designated company admin to receive the introduction requested by professionals See: How to invite company admins to your talent network
- The company may have a designated admin, but you have set up your network to require network admins to review all introduction requests before they are sent to company admins. We call this the gatekeeper setting.
Companies with no designated company admins
Introduction requests listed in the "Out of network" section are for companies that have not designated someone to receive introduction requests. When a verified talent member requests an introduction to a company in your network that does not have a company admin assigned, the network admin will receive a notification in their admin portal, along with the following email:
As a network admin, you can invite a contact at this company to become a company admin, so they can receive the talent member's introduction requests.
- Click “Add point of contact and suggest intro” and enter the name and email address for a company contact.
- Getro will send an email to invite that person to become a company admin.
- When the company contact accepts that invitation, the introduction request will be sent to that company admin, as well as any future introduction requests sent to that company.
Network admins are acting as gatekeepers
The "In network" section only exists if, during your onboarding with Getro, you opted for your network admins to act as gatekeepers for all introductions. Activating the gatekeeper setting gives you a chance to review all introduction requests made by professionals before they are sent to companies.
In this section, you can review each talent member requesting an introduction and make the intro to the company hiring managers. You will also receive an email notification like the one below to alert you when talent members request introductions:
- Click "Make intro" to approve the introduction request.
- Getro will send the introduction request email to the company admin.
Click through the demo below to learn!
Watch the demo below to learn!