If you have an existing list of talent and you would like to invite them all at once, you can use our bulk invite tool by uploading a CSV of these members and their email addresses. That's all we need, and we'll take it from there!
Learn how to invite multiple talent members to your network:
- Log in to your account, and navigate to the Members page
- Click the Invite button or the “+” next to All members on the lefthand side
- From the New member information dialog, click "Upload a CSV"
- If you already have a formatted list, drag the file to the upload box or click to select your file
Note: If you're unsure of how to format this list, please download our sample CSV
The CSV should have columns for:
- permissions (verified or non-verified)
- When you have uploaded your list, we will show you a preview of how many records we are about to import
- Click "Next", and we will show you a list of all the records you are about to import. From this view, you can adjust the permissions of any individual member, or adjust the permissions of all members on this list
- Click "Continue" to send invitations to your list of talent!
Click through the demo below to learn!
Video walkthrough coming soon!