Your job board is a vast marketplace of opportunities, which can be a lot to manage. We've made that easier by giving you a central place for all jobs called the Jobs page. This page saves you time by putting your posted and extracted jobs in one place and helps improve the service you offer to your network companies by giving you a bird's eye view of their open opportunities.
Here's what you can do on the Jobs page:
- View all jobs for any company on your job board instead of going into each individual company profile.
- Filter jobs by Company, Status, Visibility, Source, or Expiration to see just the jobs you'd like to review.
- Post a job directly to the job board for any company.
- Hide jobs that are not currently excluded by job rules that you do not want visible on your job board.
- Show jobs that are currently excluded by job rules that you do want visible on your job board.
- Easily identify posted jobs that are about to expire and extend their life.
- Quickly edit or duplicate a posted job.
- Close a posted job once the role has been filled.
- Multi-select jobs and complete actions in bulk.
2. You can filter jobs by keyword, company, status, or expiration.
3. When you click on the three dots next to any job, you'll see the options available for editing.
You can only edit, extend, or close jobs posted directly from the admin portal.
Jobs posted before April 2022 will show an "Unknown" author, as we were not capturing this data before this time.